Session participants: 60 people, including real social entrepreneurs, experts, consumers of goods and services of social entrepreneurs from all over Russia.
From all the concepts that were voiced during the event that describe social entrepreneurs and socially responsible consumers, clouds of meanings were formed. They show how many qualities a social entrepreneur must have in order for his goods and services to be interesting to his consumer, who also has features distinguishing from ordinary consumers. The participants came to the conclusion that in fact both images are similar and intersect with each other, because people in the world of social business are united by a single goal - to change the world they live in.
Ideas voiced at the foresight session:
- Create a Code of Social Entrepreneurs, which will enshrine the status of a social entrepreneur, general concepts, criteria for entering the social entrepreneurship environment, tools for the development of social business, etc.
- To form a community of social entrepreneurs and socially concerned citizens, independent of government agencies, to exchange experience and further build a market for social goods and services.
- Create a unified corporate identity (brand book) for social entrepreneurship and use a logo from it on the products of social entrepreneurs.
- Promote social entrepreneurship by conducting an information campaign (events, videos, advertising, etc.).
- To cultivate a culture of conscious consumption of goods and services of social entrepreneurs, not only in the context of B2C, which is already happening now, but also in the context of B2B.